Experienced, Compassionate Family Law Guidance For Western Wisconsin Clients
Married couples struggle with the decision to divorce. Parents, married and unmarried, want the best for their children. Grandparents may want to exercise custody rights to protect a child from neglect and abuse. A divorced co-parent may be called to employment outside the state.
Family law is a sprawling practice area for even the most experienced attorneys and their concerned clients.
In Jackson County and surrounding areas, the representation you need at a difficult time in your life can be found at the Robyn Matousek Law Office, LLC.
Robyn Matousek works hard to apply lessons learned during her decades of successful service to your benefit by customizing her guidance and advice to your unique issues, listening carefully to your story, and by acting swiftly with thoughtful recommendations that can lead to lasting solutions.
Are you seeking a smooth transition to a serene post-divorce future for you and your children? Are you concerned that your voice is not being heard in discussions of property division? Are you fearful that strangers in a courtroom will be in charge of deciding your future? The Robyn Matousek Law Office, LLC, can help.
More Than 29 Years Of Family Law Experience In Western Wisconsin
You can benefit from our Black River Falls law firm’s guidance and support for any issue pertaining to:
- Uncontested and contested divorce
- Divorce mediation and litigation
- Child custody and visitation
- Child support
- Spousal maintenance and alimony
- “Equitable distribution” division of assets, property and debts
- Modifications of custody, visitation and support to reflect sudden, substantial changes in circumstance, such as parental relocation
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Fathers’ rights and grandparents’ rights
- Paternity issues affecting unmarried parents and children
- Guardian ad litem legal services
Your Solution Starts With A Meeting
To learn more about the many ways that Robyn Matousek can help you, arrange an initial consultation to speak with our skilled lawyer by calling toll free to 800-836-4847. Your email message will be responded to promptly.