Personal Attention To Your Uncontested, Contested And High Conflict Divorce
The decision to divorce is difficult. The divorce legal process can be confusing and complicated.
The lawyer you select to represent you can have a significant impact on the outcome of your divorce
At Robyn Matousek Law Office, LLC, in Black River Falls, attorney Robyn Matousekl will help you to smoothly navigate the divorce process and will put you in the best possible position to begin your new life.
With over 34 years of legal experience, Ms. Matousek has a thorough understanding of Wisconsin family law and divorce law.
Every judge brings a unique personality to any divorce case. Robyn Matousek has appeared before many of the judges in Jackson County, Monroe County and Western Wisconsin. She knows how each judge likes to have cases presented, and what information he or she deems most pertinent in order to make the appropriate rulings.
Experienced Divorce Representation, In And Out Of Court
Robyn Matousek helps clients to reach agreements through negotiation or mediation, thereby eliminating the need to litigate. This can save a significant amount in legal fees, and leads to a more cooperative approach between both parties in matters such as child custody, child placement and support.
Ms. Matousek helps clients to resolve the full spectrum of issues, including:
- Child custody and placement — referring to the right to make decisions for your minor child, and to the amount of time each parent spends with your minor child.
- Child support — typically based upon child placement, which often follows a formula developed by the state.
- Spousal maintenance — Often referred to as alimony, it is a payment from one spouse to the other to address a disparity in income.
- Division of property, assets and debt — Wisconsin is a marital property state and each party has a one-half interest in marital property. Marital assets and debts are typically divided equally between the parties.
- Modifications to existing orders — Sudden, substantial changes in circumstances, such as parental relocation, may require changes to existing child custody and placement, child support or spousal support orders.
Your Solution Starts With An Initial Consultation
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you and review the facts of your case. We will answer your questions, provide a candid assessment and recommend the best way to move forward with your case. Contact the Robyn Matousek Law Office, LLC, to schedule an appointment. Call today toll free to 800-836-4847 or send an email message.